REMC Connected Educator Series
Published on April 19, 2012
QR Codes are popping up everywhere. All that is needed is a "smart" device and students will be able to easily access anything from text, to pictures, to videos, or even websites. See how Amy Baldwin from St. Paul Lutheran schools has her students create QR codes along with some other ideas you can use in your classroom.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story