REMC Connected Educator Series
Video Story Problems
Published on March 05, 2012
Bored by those dull story problems in your math or science books? Students complaining they'll never use what they are learning outside of school? See how Ben Rimes from Mattawan Schools creates video story problems to tie the real world into the classroom.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story