REMC Connected Educator Series
Clearing the Path with UDL
Published on February 29, 2012
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) provides a lens that educators can use to make content accessible for all students. See how Kit Hard from the St. Clair County RESA uses technology to clear the path for all learners.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story