REMC Connected Educator Series
Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
Published on January 23, 2012
Nick Provenzano who teaches English at Grosse Pointe South High School explains how he and his students use blogs to make connections and build communities far beyond the walls of their classroom.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story