17 - Douglas Baltz: Architects of STEM Engagement
Published on January 30, 2017
A series of talks organized by the Michigan Mathematics and Science Centers Network.
- 1 - Sarah Coleman: My Experience as a Science Learner
- 2 - Greg Cooper: Implementing NGSS in the Classroom and School
- 3 - Greg Johnson: How can I implement the engineering components of the Michigan Science Standards
- 4 - Mary Burke and Danielle Seabold: PD... Now What?
- 5 - Lucie Howell: CT CoNSEPT- The Power of Relationship Building, Learning and Trusting
- 6 - Michaels and Schrauben: STEM Master Teacher Corps
- 7 - Megan Bartley: Modeling in Science
- 8 - Erich Beregszaszy: Easing Students into Inquiry
- 9 - Michielle Nelson: Making Student Work More Authentic In Intro College Chem Labs
- 10 - Brian Reiser: Current Storylines to Support 3-D Learning
- 11 - Don Pata: Classroom Discourse
- 12 - Holly Ylitalo: Student Led Learning and Exploration.
- 13 - Katherine Armstrong: FOSS Hands on Science
- 14 - TJ Smolek: Attacking the Alligator
- 15 - Wayne Wright: Changing the View
- 16 - Stephanie Casey: Teaching Data Analysis in Science Classes.
- 17 - Douglas Baltz: Architects of STEM Engagement
- 18 - Richard Bacolor: No More Hidden Figures - Equity in Science and NGSS
- 19 - Rob Stephenson: Televising Three dimensional Learning
- 20 - Cary Sneider: Working with Teachers with Different Backgrounds
- 21 - Bo Winkler: The Importance of Communication in the NGSS Classroom