REMC Connected Educator Series
A Collaborative Success Story
Published on September 23, 2013
Working together educators can make history relevant and meaningful for their students. See how Lakeview High School librarian, Gigi Lincoln, and history teacher, Scott Durham, collaborated to create amazing learning experiences centered around the Holocaust that made a lasting impact on students and the community. 20:30 mins.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story