REMC Connected Educator Series
BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
Published on March 20, 2013
We have heard a lot lately about BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in schools, but will these be distracting toys or engaging tools for students. See how Gary Abud, a chemistry and physics teacher at Grosse Pointe North High School, has created a classroom culture where students are able to use their own cell phones, tablets, and laptops to connect and collaborate in ways they weren't able to before.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story