REMC Connected Educator Series
Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
Published on December 04, 2012
Who tells the stories about all the great things happening in your school? See how Michigan teachers Brad Wilson, Greg Vieau (Michigan Center High School, REMC 15), and Mary Phillips (Dudley STEM School, REMC 12E) organize student news teams in their schools to let students connect with their classmates and communities through news stories.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story