REMC Connected Educator Series
Published on September 12, 2012
There are times when watching a short, student-produced video will tell a teacher more about what students really understand than an hour of grading papers ever could. See how Laura Bell has her students create their own videos in class to demonstrate understanding.
The prevalence of mobile devices makes this idea even easier to implement today. (13 minutes)
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story