REMC Connected Educator Series
Published on September 12, 2012
The REMC Connected Educator Series brings the ideas and practices of exceptional technology using educators right to teachers and administrators in an easy to access, easy to use, cost effective manner. Educators can access these weekly videos directly from their desktops and play or replay them at their convenience. No more searching the web for hours for that one great idea or new relevant concept.
- Knocking Down Walls: Connecting Students with Blogging
- Skyping. Connecting.
- Clearing the Path with UDL
- Video Story Problems
- QR Codes
- Video Assessment
- Student News Teams: Letting Students Tell The Stories
- Digital Storytelling Explain It In Your Own Words
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- A Collaborative Success Story